Sunday 28 May 2023

#475 - HAED - Patron Saint of the Hot Green Chile - 12.65% completed

 Day 58




I finally completed Page 2 at about 1.30 am this morning … I was determined to get it done. I was too tired to upload my progress, and then have been in the garden most of the day.  

My foot hurts like the deuce now after wealding a fork for some seriously heavy weeding, but about an 

About an hour ago I hobbled indoors and started finishing off Page 3 (not included in the phot above), but as we have BBQ  and Midsommer Murders new episode on, I don’t think I will get too much done towards it.

This WIP is such fun to stitch, and I’m loving the fact that I’ve just started on the corner of the cat’s ear.


Hugs


Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...