Thursday 18 May 2023

#473 - HAED - Mini Magic Book - 11.66% completed

 Day 18


Yippeeeeee, page 1 is complete … in 18 days.

I shall be glad to swap out, as it is not confetti heavy, it’s all confetti, and gosh darn hard work.

Still, it looks pretty, and an improvement on version 1.

According to XS Journal the predicted finish date is in early October this year, but I am not made of stern enough stuff to be monogamous.

My foot is on the mend, but I can’t get proper shoes on, or a wellie boot yet.  Not that I should be confessing that I’ve tried!

As soon as I get done with posting this, I will be swapping over to Alpaca, to do one page.

Hugs

Kay

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...