Friday 12 May 2023

#472 - HAED - Mini Magic Book - 7.31% completed

 Day 12 (partial)



 Oh, this is such a challenging stitch, but I am super happy how it’s going.  I completed column three yesterday, and column four just now.  There are three columns to go on page one.


I’ve actually had a lot of t8me to stitch as I was waiting in for a delivery.  We had several updates on the likel6 time, which went whizzing off into the realm of history, and not a word to advise us that they were not going to deliver it.  It is a normal human reaction to be mad, and I am try to fight it, but I find the behaviour of some delivery companies to be very challenging.

Still, on a happy note, m6 foot is a little bit better today.

I’m hoping to get columns six and seven finished this weekend, as I really need a break from this much confetti.  M6 intention is to swap out every page to a new WIP, complete a page on the next one …. Rinse and repeat.  I can add in a new project when I have a finished piece, but it will be added in at the end of the current WIPs.  For example, I have this project, then Alpaca, Aquarius Rising, Patron Saint of the Hot Green Chilie, and then I can add in a new start to replace Custard Cream Dream Mini, which was a Contemporary Cross chart.  I can therefore start the Curiosity Cabinet with the monkey and flamingo.  If I finish a HAED then I can decide in my oldest HAED, which would be 12 Dancing Princesses, or elect to start another company’s chart.

Have a good weekend all.

Hugs


Kay xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...