Friday 24 March 2023

#454 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 62.08%

 Day 65




Today, I put the cream in his biscuit, that is not a euphemism by the way, I literally did.  It took me a little while to work out what I was stitching and it was such a lovely surprise, you can see it to the right of his jacket on the completed column.


There are three more page columns to complete, and I hope to get at least a column and a bit done - it’s fairly heavy confetti though.  after that it will be easy breezy background for quite a while.  


Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...