Wednesday 15 March 2023

#447 - HAED - Mini Infanta Isabel de Bourbon - 20.81% completed

 Day 18


Page finish …..



There’s not much to say about this other than that.  I am trying to bear in mind that his is background, and I believe that it is supposed to look dark and moody, but when you look at it from certain angels there are small details showing up, like the little tiny face at the very top left.


This was nowhere I stopped last night, and I’ve done other things this morning, where I would normally be putting in around 100 stitches first thing.  I will add a details of what I have been working on in another post.


I am, however, going full hog wild for another page finish between now and Saturday evening, as the Guinea is coming out for some love from Sunday.


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...