Friday 10 March 2023

#445 - HAED - Patron Saint of the Hot Green Chilie - just over 10% completed

Day 48



I managed to get lines 41 to 60 finished this morning, and will get back to stitching after supper - Broccoli soup is in the Clever Chef so I have 40 minutes of free time.


I have spent a fair bit of time on the phone today, and then clearing my personal bits and bobs out of the car, then I moved the filing cabinet that holds the DMC master set into my sewing room, and various housewifely tasks … all terribly boring. … so, I am more than ready for stitching time.


Please forgive the vague percentages etc. on this post, I will do a complete round up after tonight and tomorrow’s stitching.  The cat will then be switched out for Mini Infanta Isabel, as it is the height of rudeness to keep such a fancy lady waiting for 11 days by then to do by Full Coverage Fanatics By the Numbers 500 stitches for March challenge.


Hugs


Kay xx


Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...