Friday 10 March 2023

#444 - What a bargain …

 



This fabulous FQ pack (5 designs) for £5.00 in Tunbridge Wells Hobby Craft.


This design will be fabulous for a lovely girl with a birthday next week. I feel a book cozy coming on.   However, I might snaffle the pink cloud one for some more DMC storage bags  - I usually can get 3 at least from a fat quarter.


I’m actually kicking myself now that I didn’t pick up more of them, especially of this design which is called Bella Princess. There were loads more designs in that bucket, but now I won’t get the chance to go back any time soon for more, as some low-life scum stole the catalytic converter off my car on Wednesday night/Thursday morning, now I have to go through the hassle of insurance claim etc.  I’m not the only one in the area, but it smarts.  

Hugs


Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...