Sunday 5 March 2023

#441 - HAED - Patron Saint of the Hot Green Chilie - 9.4% completed

 



Basic post I’m afraid, but just thought I would pop in with an update on the Cat.  I’m so close to several line finishes though.


At the moment, the parked threads are standing on my last nerve, and thus I’m working through them to remedy that.  O& corse, that will then take me far far away from the land of #Royal Rows, so far in fact that it would stretch the credulity of even the most moderate person to allow me to get away with covering it up with rebel tendencies.Menagal health comes first dear readers!


Hugs


Kay  x



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...