Monday 20 February 2023

#438 - HAED - Patron Saint of Hot Green Chilie - 6.89% completed

 Day 30



Not as much progress as I would have hoped as I’ve been washed out, and I took the opportunity to watch Sewing Street’s mega 3rd birthday event on 73. I also managed to input some of the back-data for Aquarius Rising WIP (AQR) onto XS Journal.

Talking of same, I took a screenshot for the CAT …PK is still out by 16 stitches, but I will run off the XSJ total going forward.


I think for the rest of the evening I will carry on getting data input for AQR into Xjs, as I would like to swap out when the current rows are FWOP.


Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...