Wednesday 15 February 2023

#437 - HAED - Patron Saint of Hot Green Chilie - 5.99% completed

 Day 25


Status Quo has been achieved, and I have a replacement iPad thank goodness. although, I had to go through hoops in a dog and pony show … it’s a long story.


I pulled on CAT yesterday evening, and made decent progress, and have worked on him on and off today.  For some reason I seemed to have started off working it in #Royal Rows, but then had gone hog wild and run amok in full on rebel rousing.  So now I have to work to rein it in, and am working left to right across (and down to those towers until I reach FWOP. I don’t really want to swap out until I have reached that point.


Hugs


Kay xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...