Tuesday 24 January 2023

#426 - Temporary Storage

 


There seem to be two hobbies at play here, stitching and curating.

I had so many threads for Christmas and my birthday, that it is a bit of a problem knowing what to do wut( them.  Well, obviously dealing with them would be the preferred method, but as I’m still sick I went with the temporary solution and got these fabulous 1L storage boxes from Hobby Craft (the top one is tha  offer size).  They fit DMC skeins perfectly, and you can fit around 25 in a box.

This way they are sorted in groups of numbers, dust free ... and hopefully, I can work my way through them adding to the Master/working sets gradually. Don’t get excited though, ass it took me until October to work my way through them .... one fine day!

All the previous boxes have been re-purposed for my sewing machine threads, so that made me feel virtuous, and organised.  Since the youngest kid has started costume making, we seem to have trebled the amount we did have.

I have felt well enough to do a but of stitching on the Guinean Pig today, and hope to get around 500 in by this evening.

Hugs


Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...