Tuesday 15 November 2022

#397 - Now for somethig interesting and fresh


πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“




Left without adult supervision, and unable to stitch I've watched an awful lot of YouTube ... and thank goodness.

A new channel to me (I cannot remember who gave me the recommendation), Kayli Tent Stitch had some amazing designs by a new company, Contemporary Cross.  Not only were the designs stunning, but the bonus of them being a UK company was also a welcome surprise.

It took me no longer than about five minutes to add 19 items to my Contemporary Cross Wish List

The prices are really reasonable, from between £10 for a mini to £15 for a standard larger design.  I believe that they also do special sizes or colour expansions by request.  Please check them out.

I had an interaction with Paula this morning on their chat feature, and she was super helpful.

Teresa Little Stitcher is running a Fancy Lady New Year New Start starting January 1st 2024, and call my stark staring bonkers, but I am thinking the 'Charm of Hummingbirds' behemoth at 560 x 800 stitches is front runner ... it is stunning, and the only reason stark staring mad is because of the size ot it .... most definitely not the beauty.


Hugs


Kay xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...