Wednesday 21 September 2022

#374 - My Rotation Schedule

 Just as refresher, my HAED WIPs in play under the rotation, in no particular order.  Scroll down for details of my current Rotation Schedule.








I’ve just realised that I mention here and there what Rotation I’m on, but haven’t actually written it down anywhere but in my journal.

The OG Rotation was across 3 HAED WIPs, and then I realised that how it was set up there would only ever be traction on Alpaca for 21 days, and then Mini Aquarius Rising for 14 days and Mini Magic Book for 7 days, and then the same again.  I did not feel fair.

So, as I was desperate to start Patron Saint of Green Chilie, I added it in between Alpaca and Mini Aquarius Rising, and carried on the 21 day, 14 day and 7 day pattern.  For 9 repeats A to I.  That way they would all receive a “focus” 21 day slot etc:

Rotation A

21 days  -  Alpaca (AP)

14 days  -  Patron Saint of Green Chilie (CAT)

7 days    -  Mini Aquarius Rising (AQR)

Now completed.

Rotation B

21 days  -  Mini Magic Book (MB)

14 days  -  AP

7 days    -  CAT


Rotation C

21 days  -  AQR

14 days  -  MB

7 days    -  AP


Rotation D

21 days  -  CAT

14 days  -  AQR

7 days    -  MB


Rotation E

21 days  -  AP

14 days  -  CAT

7 days    -  AQR


Rotation F

21 days  -  MB

14 days  -  AP

7 days    -  CAT


Rotation G

21 days  -  AQR

14 days  -  MB

7 days    -  AP


Rotation H

21 days  -  CAT

14 days  -  AQR

7 days    -  MB


Rotation I

21 days  -  AP

14 days  -  CAT

7 days    -  AQR


I was then giving this some thought last night ... as I do ... and decided that as I is right near K for Kay, then I am going to add in J and K, which are just a bit different.  Pallet cleansers if you will.


Rotation J

14 days  -  AP

14 days   -  CAT

7 days     -  AQR

7 days     -   MB


Rotation K

My WIPs; My choice 

Any which way I decide in a whole six weeks (42 days) across one or more projects.


Once I have worked through that lot, I will take stock and change around a bit.


Hugs


Kay xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...