Tuesday 20 September 2022

#373 - HAED Mini Magic Book - 16.46% completed

 


I’m currently working on my Rotation B 21 day slot, and this little beauty is on my frame.

Last time you saw it on the blog was post #356, I believe the day before the rotation ended.  The percentage on the last day of the slot was 15.54%, and so I have made a bit of traction as of last night to get to 16.46%.  Obviously, there are still 19 days left, so I am hoping that I can at least achieve full width of pattern towers across the first (lines 1 to 20), if not a bit more besides.  However, this isn’t just Highway Men country, it is more like a whole continent of it.

I’m still working across towers left to right, and keeping to my strict Rebel runs, which is where there is the odd run downward of a string of stitches, but I don’t think going too mad is wise because of the possibility of going really, really wrong ... we all know by now I can’t count!

I have unfettered access to my Juki today, and I think I need to take advantage of that and finish off my other scroll bar bag.  The two separate sides and pieced, quilted and done, so I just need to attach the ribbon tie and sew them together.  Lu has been sewing costumes, in particular attaching industrial sized hook and loop tape, and reported that the needle was gummed up and needed changing, so I have just wiped it with acetate so it is good enough to sew the bag together.  That way he can change it later.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...