Saturday 14 May 2022

#322 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 67.79% completed

 


I’m on a roll this morning, with 400 stitches already done, and a whopping 760 yesterday,.

I should get another set of lines completed today, and the next step tomorrow if I keep this punishing pace up.  Although, I am aware that I am seriously biting myself in my padded bottom for next year to keep up out-stitching previous year daily totals.  I do have a whole week or more no stitch days that may help that though, it is a bridge to be thought about then and not worried over now.

I am taking a break now to do chores, and maybe watch something, I was given the heads up for a Netflix series, I think it is called Pentabulous or some such thing.  Forgive me if this is a series that is old news to the rest of you, I do not as a rule watch too much tv.  Having said that, Five Bedrooms on British BS Corporation has been excellent(although strictly speaking it was I think made in Australia).

By for now, and have a most exceptional day.

Hugs

Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...