Thursday 12 May 2022

#321 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 65.42% completed

 


I’m about half way down page 7, but good grief Batman, look at that confetti ...






Still, it’s a temporary situation, I am nearly through it.

The last previous days I have managed 1000 and 707 respectively, which has put me up by 6,071 above the 2021 11th May stitch total.  Colour me every kind of happy.  I am sitting at YTD 58,782 as at last night.

I did a calculation last night, and had 24,981 to go on this WIP.  In the scheme of things that is a handful left, well if you have giant hands, but at the rate I stitch it is not far off. I would love 1,000 a day, however,  I have other things to do, so it’s going to be about 2 months.  I did not use StitchPal as it is a super-clunky app, but I now wish I had as I could know a day on day predicted finish date.

Talking of other things, I will be reaching the daily target for today of greater than 230 stitches (I am in at c. 180 as I take a break for breakfast), and then change into my work gear and finish steaming off the remainder of one of the ground floor hall walls.  Once that is done, I have the other hall ... it’s a T shape configuration ... walls, or at least most of them to also steam off.  I am not kidding you, there are at least of 4 layers of wallpaper and paint on the top to get through.

I would like to get in the garden, too, but that is a distant hope today and probably tomorrow.

Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...