Friday 8 April 2022

#311 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 44.41% completed

 



Two milestones too have been completed, lines 121 to 130 and Mission 34 (I've updated the Challenge Page in the top bar).  

Mission 35 will be started later on this evening, and I think I should get it completed as well as it is only tiny at 122 stitches.  I was planning to break out my blending board and get some more rolags prepared as I have run out, not helpful that my DH zipped one up the vacuum pipe ... it was on the coffee table, so I am not going to speculate what he was doing to get it!!  

Talking of rolags, it is good news on the spinning front, I did manage this week to actually spin something that looks a bit like yarn, doesn't pull easily apart, can ply back on itself and was thick and thin 'ish from the remaining two rolags.  Of course, whilst I had nothing better to do in hospital than lay around, I did watch an awful lot of  YouTube spinning tutorials and just plain old ASMR of people spinning, so I do believe that really has helped.  I have only been so long getting back to the wheel because I could not lift anything because of the medial procedure, or push and pull things, and I have been super-ma-dooper tired and a bit weak, but am on the mend.  

I've given up making note of the stitch deficit between 2021 and 2022, but am steadily chipping away at it.  So, after making up some more DMC storage bags tomorrow, I will try for at least 400 stitches and then blend away for more rolags.  I do believe that this time last year I had some light days of stitching, so that 400 stitches will make a big dent and I might start to put the figure in print.

Hugs 

Kay xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...