Tuesday 5 April 2022

#310 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 41.64% completed

 


So too are lines 111 to 120.  Although, I had n unholy mess to work my way through nea the pink petals towards the right, and suspect that the next line around bout the same place may be in need of running creative genius to resolve some issues too.  It is very much a case of all the right colours, but not necessarily in the right place!

I don’t want to dwell on my health issues, but I would very much like to thank friends and family for being so kind, the flowers and cards have really boosted my vibration, at a I’m when it could have sunk so low.  Thank you, and I love you all. 

Hugs

Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...