Wednesday 23 March 2022

#308 - I've been away for a bit

I have not been around for a week, because I have had a stroke and have been in hospital.  

Things are going great, but because of a surgical procedure, and the effects of the stroke I have not been able to do very much at all.  Today, however, has been a fairly good day and I even managed to go out for a little walk.

I had to log on today to download my Mother's Day gifts from my darling Husband and Kiddos, as I would have run out of time, but given the circumstances I know that HAED would have been understanding about it if had missed doing it.

These are the designs that I had chosen: 

Patron Saint of Green Chilie by Jeff Haynie


The cat looks like my grandparents cat when I was little, who was called Mandy, even though he was a boy!  I simply adore the mice at the bottom.


Day Night by John Shannon


This design is so peaceful and serene, and I think will give me the happy medium I relish of confetti and bigger blocks to get my teeth into.


Mini Moonstone by John Shannon

A similar colour scheme, not surprising as it is the same designer as the last one.  The sky and standing stones called to my soul though.

I am a lucky, lucky girl as I have had so many lovely wishes, and flowers from family and friends, for which I am eternally grateful.  I have to say that apart from one slight wobble in the middle of the night in the emergency room, when I was all alone in what appeared to be a empty strange part of the hospital waiting on a CT Scan that I never felt frightened, and to Father Creator I thank you for that you held my feet.

Hugs

Kay xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...