Saturday 12 March 2022

#305 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 31.75% completed

 

 

…  and Mission 33 completed too (Challenge Page has been updated).

I’ve been spinning, or at least trying to, this morning, which was mildly more successful than m6 previous attempts, but have put my wheel away and I’m going to start stitching.  Another set of lines should be completed tonight, and I am not too far away from Page 2 completion.

To keep on track with beating 2021 I need to clear the deficit, which is 1,314 after yesterday, and have a >279 to stitch before I can step on my crampons and head up the side of the deficit ditch.  Wish me luck!

Mission 34 is a big one with 8,753 required, so i am going to stick to this WIP, but there are three new HAED designs sitting in my inbox for Mother’s Day.

Laters peeps.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...