Tuesday 8 March 2022

#304 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 29.26% completed

 


… and I’m currently stitching in the deficit ditch after completing the >190 to match this day a year ago.

I’ve also managed to make another 9 DMC storage bags, and decided to use some of my own dyed fabric, the turquoise (Rock Pool) is a batik from over 5 years ago and I also had a small piece of mottled blue gray (Stormy Sea) from about 4 years ago dyed with Denim and Tan Rit Liquid dye.

There is time for a bit more hanging in the deficit ditch stitching tonight, and I am close to a set of line finishes.

Nothing much else to report other than I still have an ear infection.

Have a great evening.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...