Saturday 5 February 2022

#282 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 6.28% completed

 


425 stitches moved this on quite a bit, and has left me 5,138 to do on this mission ... that’s a long way to go.

Still no central heating here, the havegiven us the quote for the repair, but seemed to have forgotten we also asked for a price to install a new boiler.  So I guess we will freeze our buts off waiting on them.

The house is quiet, nobody else is up so the log burner is not on, I am going to fill my hot water bottle, find a nice warm pair of fluffy socks and snuggle under my blanket at my frame.  The house is reasonably tidy, washing is done, and dishwasher on the go, so no guilt involved in this decision!

Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...