Friday 4 February 2022

#281 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 5.68% completed

 As promised, I have an updated photo for yesterday (3 February).


This is what progress 716 stitches gives one.

Also, I thought I’d also add this horrendous photo of my latest knitting all pegged out like a 1970s science experiment?  It’s probably the best one I have knit, and normally I would just throw it in the washing machine and tumble dryer, but can’t do that as it is a gift ... never say that you don’t get interesting gifts from me!


I promise it looks better in real life, when not being butchered by my lac of photography skills.

Talking of which, we just opted up to the Farm Sop for meat and other bits, where I was also treated to delicious coffee and a stunning lemon cake, which I am pretty sure was polenta based … sooooo good.

I have had some requests for the Dandelion Balm receive, and am just waiting for the okay from High Vibes Up Hosts to be able to post a link here for it, they are so lovely that I am sure they will be fine with it, but I like to stick to the etiquette.  Failing that, I have it on my list of things to do as soon as I have access to the flower heads, and will do a video (probably it will go on the #projectsussexgarden blog.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...