Tuesday 1 February 2022

#278 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 3.57% completed

 


As I am working on Mission 24 currently, I sat down and stitched 273 stitches this morning, before I realised that it is 1sr February...so for January progress deduct off that amount.  There is still a long way to go to complete the mission, as of 30th January it was [7,351] - I won’t deduct off the stitches today until close of stitching.

I had a decent overall stitch count for January of 14,289 overall, of which 141,141 counted towards the Stitching Across the Galaxy Challenge, and the whole total towards Stitch Buddy Battle.

That having been said, in January 2021 I stitched 21,225 so the total this year is down by 6,936 if I want to  come in at the same, or ideally higher than the 2021 overall yearly total of 158,482.  It seems a lot, but in reality some months in 2021 were lower totals … ergo it may well be possible to go gang busters and out do myself.  All of which makes me sound super competitive, when in reality I only like to compete against myself not another person or team!

February 2021 had a stitch total of 12,745, and therefore I have let my Buddy, Loes, know that I will be aiming for 14,500 in February 2022, which should catch up a bit.

On the upside, this Project is great to stitch, and seems to have nice little blocks of colour at the moment.

Right, I have nothing more in my day than stitching, so I will catch you on the flip side.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...