Friday 28 January 2022

#277 - New start and new Mission

 


If you can see the note, it has today’s date on it, but as I have the breaking strain of a KitKat I actually started it last night, so there is a replacement note for the Mission  (23 Uranus) challenge page, and I stitched 38 stitches towards the required 8,917on that Mission ... a nice leg up for it.


I have shared the picture before, but to save you looking back, this is HAED Mini Bouquet, code in my records is BQT.  Artist is Tatiana Fedhova.  25 count Zweigart Easy Grid Lugana; 1 over 1 full cross.  Width 221 Height 326. 90 colours of DMC. Total stitch count for the project is 71,601 ( nothing really for a HAED).  6 full pages and  6 partial pages. It is unbelievably beautiful, and the pattern was bought for me on Mothering Sunday 2021.  As usual, Iwill be using Patter Keeper app.

Hugs

Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...