Thursday 30 December 2021

#258 ~ HAED Alpaca ~ 44.65% completed

 


I have been mostly working on page 13, but it’s been slow progress as there were shall we say creative alterations thar left me confused.  This seems to put me in a tail spin and I have to walk away from it, so that having been said I am pleased with the 406 stitch total today.  Especially as when I went back to it this evening I went at it from an alternative direction .  Fingers crossed I have worked through my previous creative amendment phase and can stitch (more or less for me) as charted.

I more day to finalise my stitch count for 2021 and get ready for 2022 challenges peeps.  Seriously hope that page 13 will be a gonner to round off the year.

Hugs

Kay

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...