Thursday 30 December 2021

#257 ~ HAED Alpaca ~ 44.47% completed

 


Row 240 finished 29/12/2021


I was just about to start work on this chap today and realised that I had forgotten to take a photo of the progress, so thought I would also poop it on here too.

With another row finish last night, today’s goal is work on a small section of row 250 on the right and then move the focus to page page 13 to finish up for 2021 and get ready for the HAED Stitch Talk 2022 challenges.

I’m going to take part in two challenges ... Stitch Pals and Stitching Across the Galaxy using Alpaca and AN Other HAED, but I can’t make up my mind on which one.  It will probably be a Mini, and Napoleon Boneaparte by Christina Hess is a strong contender 


But I also like The Solo Collection Mini Mountain Landscape 


And just when I was going to decide between them when BAM Patron Saint of Green Chillie by Jeff Henie jumped out at me



... it is definitely not a Mini, but does remind me of my Grandparents’ cat when I was small, plus Nikki Crafts stitched Just Be and I loved that one when she was working on it.

Help me decide!

Hugs

Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...