Thursday 23 December 2021

#254 ~ what a nit wit ...

 I had forgotten how to knit, and whilst I am not going to share the disastrous first piece of knitting, I will say that I could not stop laughing.

So, I pulled it apart? Or whatever you do to rip it out, and started again with.YouTube tutorial.  Several hous later he it be 



I did 42 rows I think, but will do about 50 next time.The yarn is Himalayan Home Cotton DK in turquoise.  Sorry about the poor photography skills.

De generally comes before a fall, but my little brain thinks I could  knit a shawl next.

HugsKay Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...