Tuesday 21 December 2021

#251 ~ island Time Gift Pocket ~ 100% completed

 


Just a few more to go now, and I we will be set for Christmas.

These gift pockets are so super-easy to make for an occasion, you just need to mix up your fabric choice.

I think from memory his might be Janet Clare,but don’t officially quote me on that.

I have used a  heat method to line it, and then instead of a proper drawstring tube, I just sew on ribbon loops in the front and back, and then thread trimmings through and add a small charm or bell.


*** yes, I was right, it is a slightly older collection Janet did for Moda called Ebb and Flow***

Hugs 

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...