Wednesday 15 December 2021

#248 ~ HAED Mini Aquarius ~ 18.55% completed

 


I have stitched all my parked threads, and made a start across the top row, as per my newish row completion methodology ... it’s looking nice and tidy.

Darling one has helped me attach my older clamping magnifying glass and light to the new Monstrik frame, and I am now easily able to swing it out of the way to flip the frame for reverse ending of threads.

The lasso start is a hit and miss affair, so I have reverted to a front start that does not have waste threads, but I will keep working on lassoing the bloody threads!

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...