Monday 27 September 2021

#239 ~ HAED Mini Spring ~ 67.46% completed

 


Well, a day or two late, but I cracked a 1,000 today ... mostly because I got carried away colour completing over on the right after I completed row 210.


I have. Day off tomorrow, and apart from a couple of family things I will get most of the day to stitch, you never know may be another 1,000 will get stitched.  Today Stitch Pal has knocked my finish date down to 19th November finish, and it would be super to knock off a day or two from that date - I am slowly chipping away at it, especially as I am anxious to get another 5% done on Alpaca.


Stay in the light and high vibes up peeps.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...