Sunday 26 September 2021

#238 ~ HAED Mini Spring ~ 66.21% completed

 


Not quite a 1,000 stitches on Saturday because I spent a long time in the garden ... in the end I did 715 and 555 today because I spent even more time in the garden today.  

If I get up early in the morning I could get close to a row finish.  You see, I have switched my stitching method to 10x10 block completion across a full pattern row.  I cross country over each block, and use up floss in the row below ... like Shazstitchcook and Nikki Crafts [both UK Flosstubers].  It really is only possible thanks to Pattern Keeper app.

Happy stitching and stay in the light peeps.


Hugs


Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...