Saturday 17 August 2019

#112 ~ The one after I get fed up with faffing around ...



For some reason my email isn't receiving emails from my ipad with update photos.  After a bit of shillyshallying around I've worked out how to send the photo directly to blogger in an email post.  Perfect.

Progress on the crow has been good, and it is lovely to have stitched the whole chart together now using Knit Companion - much easier to work on the diagonal without having to worry about splitting a spreadsheet.  Marking off is also just a tap rather than dragging a mouse around.

I've also got the Now and Then time recording app, which is good, but it is annoying that I can't pause a task though.


I've also been working on the Russian Icon.  Managing to put in some of the silver thread.  My beeswax thread conditioner seems hard, but the thread drags through it beautifully and stitching with it afterwards is not too bad.  A massive statement from me as I hate metallic thread!

There has been more progress since the photo was taken, and I will update you with a post tomorrow.

I think this wip will fit the #magicalstitches Owls homework as well as it has a number of patterns within it, but I hop on SMSL tomorrow and see if I can fit it in.

Hugs



Kay x






No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...