Monday 15 July 2019

#98 ~ HAED progress on Colin the Crow and WTF!


Progress as at 14/07/2019
HAED Crow on Crescent Hill


It's been one of those months so far ... the month in which I discover that a solicitor has screwed something up without me realising it and now I am having go expend time and energy trying to get them to put their mistake to rights ... and as I told the nice lady on the phone just now NO, we are not paying for the solicitors to correct this, as it was their mistake in the first place.  It is just as well I have loads of energy due to my new CPAP machine.

Anyhoo, that's enough vague nonsense about the trials of buying and selling a property, I will not cut to the chase on the stitching - a page finish for page one is within touching distance.

I've been busy gardening so didn't do as much stitching as I thought, but I think that when I update my stats file I will be close to finishing the Race for 10K.

No homework last was completed for #magicalstitches, as I missed the deadline for uploading my progress.  I will try and participate this week, and need to go off and read the homework.

I will also add a quick update on #projectgarden page on here - more for my own records than anybody else, but if you are interested that would be lovely.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...