Saturday 13 April 2019

#72 ~SMSL Y3W7 Task 2 Homework completed



Progress at at 14:43 on 13 April 2019
See original post for details on kit, etc.



After a week of pretty much hopping on and off the Struggle Bus, I've finally stitched my way to the end of the journey.

I love this WIP, but it is not a quick stitch as there is so much stopping and starting of threads.  Still, it's worth it.

Note to self .... you need to un-pick the last lot of 'B' flower stitches on the righthand side as they are too far over by one row.

Having finished my #magicalstitches Year 3 Week 7 Task 2 homework, I'm free to stitch something of my own choice.  Let's not kid ourselves, it will be the Alpaca!  However, there is a small bit of me that wants a nap this afternoon, so it might have to wait until this evening.

Have a lovely weekend, keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...