Thursday 11 April 2019

#71 ~ Finally off the struggle bus ...


Progress as at 11/04/2019
Teacup Stack


... and working on Task 2 for this week's #magicalstitches homework.  Although, I have just had to frog a few stitches.  Still I got 144 done this evening even after the weekly shop torture.

I am seriously looking forward to the weekend, it's been a looonnnngggg week.

I've been remiss with keeping up with my Time Stats on #50kxstitchchallenge, so I am going to nip over to Google Sheets and fill in the blanks.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs


Kay

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...