Tuesday 12 March 2019

#50 ~ I don't even like Tea ...


As at 12/3/2019
Teacup Stack - Joy Sunday Kit (Ali Express)
replaced fabric in kit with 18 Count Aida Easy Guide by Zweigart
Baorouge Snap Frame
Millennium Floor Stand by Needleneeds


I'm a coffee drinker, so not sure why I decided to stitch teacups.

Until I totalled up the number of stitches for yesterday and today, I thought I was behind on my homework Task 1, but was pleasantly surprised to find out that I only have another 126 penalty stitches to go, before I can switch to Task 2 and Alwyn Alpaca.

I was floored to see just how well the stats are stacking up:

  • 249 stitches for this session.
  • 9,438 cumulative stitches for the year.
  • 39,876 stitches left to go for the #50kxstitchchallenge.
  • £1.25 in the cauldron for this session.
  • £50.05 cumulative cauldron for the year.
  • 3 hours and 48 minutes stitching this session.
  • 80 hours and 05 minutes cumulative time.

I didn't get as much stitching as I had hoped done today as the plumber was here to resolve the leaking rubber seal ... it seems to be fixed now.  I also took some time out to watch the Sewing Bee on BBC2.

Back to Alwyn for Task 2 penalty stitches after I knock out the remainder of Task 1 tomorrow.

Keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...