Monday 11 March 2019

#48 ~ All going so well ...




As at 11/3/2019
Teacup Stack - Joy Sunday Kit (Ali Express)
replaced fabric in kit with 18 Count Aida Easy Guide by Zweigart
Baorouge Snap Frame
Millennium Floor Stand by Needleneeds




Until I was about to do the parked blue thread, and then I realised that the pale yellow and ginger brown threads were 1 row too high.  Oh well, I managed a load of stitches towards my penalty stitch for Task 1 on SMSL Y3 W3 homework, and I was just about to stop for the night anyway.

#50kxstitchchallenge stats are going so well at the moment:

  • 225 stitches done this session.
  • 9,189 cumulative stitches.
  • 40,125 stitches to go.
  • £1.25 in the cauldron for this session.
  • £48.80 cumulative cauldron.
  • 3 hours 30 minutes for this session.
  • 76 hours and 16 minutes cumulative time.
  • Even though I was 25 stitches off 50, I have decided that in future I will just pay 25p for part thereof rather than carry over unpaid stitches as it gets complicated to remember to account for them in the next session.
I'm going to do myself a hot water bottle, and snuggle down to read my Ultimate Reading Challenge Extra Credit literature.

Have fun and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay 

x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...