Monday 18 February 2019

#23 - A quick Flosstube hello with WIP update and checking video cam position




WIP as at 18/02/2019
4281 Holy Lady from Joy Sunday (Ali Express)
Started 10/10/2018
Aida swapped out for DMC 14 count Aida Magic Guide (Willow Fabrics)
Working on 20" bar Millennium Frame and Floor Stand


The swivel arm for the web cam arrived yesterday, and after a hurried set up by my darling Hubby last night, I've taken my coffee break this morning to play around with the set up.  It's not quite right, so I won't be firmly securing the cam to the swivel holder yet, but it's not far off.

Instead of just a photo, I've uploaded a super quick video to say high and share the latest WIP update.  The details for the #50xstitchchallenge are:-

  • 163 stitches yesterday.
  • 6,114 stitches cumulatively for the year.
  • 43,886 to go for the year.
  • 75p in the cauldron yesterday.
  • £30.30 cumulative pennies in the cauldron
  • 2 hours 13 minutes stitching time yesterday
  • 21 housrs and 54 minutes cumulative stitching time for the year across all projects.
I have any essay to do today, and probably until it's due in on Thursday if truth be told, but I want to get it dones as quickly as possible so I can get back to stitching.

In the meantime, I hope you have a great week, keep calm, and if you can keep stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x


#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...