Wednesday 20 February 2019

#25 ~ Shockingly bad photo ...


WIP as at 20/02/2019
4281 Holy Lady from Joy Sunday (Ali Express)
Started 10/10/2018
Aida swapped out for DMC 14 count Aida Magic Guide (Willow Fabrics)
Working on 20" bar Millennium Frame and Floor Stand


of progress on my lovely Russian lady - soz about that.

I'm very reluctantly saying goodbye to her for a little bit, and will bust out the Elves to make a bit of progess on them.

Fingers crossed my rods will turn up tomorrow ... twice now the chap at Needle Needs has said he will 'put them in the post tonight' and when I phone to find out how/when they were despatched he say 'sorry they didn't go out but I will put them in the post tonight'.

Honesty is really the best policy, and I would far rather be told the truth so that I am not on high alert waiting for things to turn up.  Currently, you can colour this witch severely angry as both Needle Needs and Omanik have not come up with the goods, shown little to no customer service other than empty promises, and seem reluctant to communicate the true state of affairs.   I am not a happy bunny as I need either the rods or the Quantum to get on with my HAED Alpaca.

The update for my #50kxstitch challenge is:

  • 189 stitches completed in this session.
  • 6,022 cumulative stitches.
  • 43,062 left to go.
  • £1.00 added to the cauldron for this session.
  • £31.80 cumulative in the cauldron.
  • 3 hours and 4 minutes in this session.
  • 23 hours and 34 minutes cumulative.
Not much stitching for me today, as I had to go for a medical appointment, and then dropped into work for a catch up session.  When I eventually got home I then had to empty under the kitchen sink in readiness for the plumber on Monday to intall the emergency replacement tap and sink.  Life is not dull in this place.

Fingers crossed my rods will turn up tomorrow, and I can finish putting away my DMC floss and updating the inventory, and send the order through the Heathfield Crafts for the remaining colours for the HAED Alpaca - I think there are about 65 more colours to get (some of which are multiple skeins).  That's gonna be a big bill.

In the meantime, I will try to keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Hugs


Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...