Wednesday 29 March 2023

#457 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream - 65.66% completed

 Day 69



Page 5 finished last night, jus5 where the orange Sewtite button is.

It is not the fault of the charting I believe, but me … I am it happy with the second half of the biscuit patterning.  However, I have frogged it out once and re-stitched, I am not going to do it again.  I suspect I should have frogged more than I did, proving that life teaches you lessons as you go along.  My lesson is to park more on heavy confetti areas and no to try and stitch ahead.  As I had “could try harder” on most of my school reports, would you like to have a guess at how much attention I will pay after a short time?

Hugs.

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...