Monday 20 March 2023

#451 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 56.77% completed

 Day 61



1,005 stitches today, and I should get a page finish tomorrow, so that makes me very happy.You might just about be able to make out the pink mark just under the the ‘56’.


Highlight of the day, has been the stitch detail coming in around his jumper, and I adore the little bit of hair sticking out at the top of his neck.  He is such a sweet chap.


I still need to go back in and look 8th his green measles, but that can wait until the end.  Who knows, I might decide to leave them as is.


Hugs


Kay Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...