Monday 30 January 2023

#431 - HAED Alpaca - 63.47% completed

 Day 337 and Day 338 (partial)



… partial, because I thought I would share the page finish.  There are 9 full and 12 mostly done, or smaller pages to go. The green pin marks the corner of the page.


I sat down the other day and worked out the non-consecutive stitching days.  He was started on 24 February 2019, and it surprised me that he has actually not had a full year of stitching, so it’s not bad progress.  I mean, it’s not good either, because he’s been hanging around … too many projects not enough time LOL!

Time for a bit of disclosure, I fully admit that there is a tiny bit of creative amendment near the corner as I had a one stitch mis-count, and also when I picked him back up yesterday I had forgotten which way around I had made the stitches (bottom right to top left first leg and bottom left to top right top leg) as the Guinea Pig and Isabel de Bourbon are the other way around (bottom left to top right first leg and bottom right to top left top leg).  I realised after about 29 stitches and reversed stitched about 15 and then got bored and left the rest.  Can we all say eyesight impaired galloping rider - I can barely see the remainder, and if anyone is rude enough to point them out when it’s mounted on the wall I willkick them out any way.


I am starting to feel a little bit better, and my stitch rate is picking up, in fact notwithstanding the no stitch days this month,  it has been one of my personal best months, and there is a day to go.


Hugs


Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...