Saturday 14 January 2023

#421 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 39.71% completed

 


Day 44


I’ve been so sick, and it’s taken me all evening to stitch 202 stitches, after having three no stitch days, but at least it is progress.


The youngest kid too has been super sick, but is three days ahead of me, and although still far from well is back on his feet.  The good news, and fingers crossed that it continues, is that my Husband seems to be ok.


I was due to swap out to Alpaca for a week today, but will leave this little chap on the frame in the hopes that I can get some significant traction this week.


Between bouts of sickness and sleeping, I did manage to work out how many days I had actually spent on Alpaca though, which was a high point!


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...