Friday 6 January 2023

#417 - HAED Mini Isabel De Bourbon - 5.12% completed

 Day 5


Last night, I was so close to FWOP on this one, I have about 2 and a bit squares to complete, which are blocks of a few colours today, and by this evening I could start the second set of towers.

Let’s see how much I can get done before I switch back out to the Guinea Pig on Sunday for a week of love.

Oh, and I will need to work out before then how many actual days I’ve worked on him rather than consecutive days/periods.  That shouldn’t take too long.

Hugs


Kay xx

My needle is on fuego


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...