Tuesday 27 December 2022

#410 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 30.62% completed

 



Actually, I've done 31.00% plus. and a total of 1,017 stitches today.  I've also fully completed full width of pattern towers on lines 61 to 80, and started working on the next set of towers down - lines 81 to 100.  Not bad progress since both 24th and 25th were no stitch days.

We all had an awesome Xmas here, and have eaten and drunk far too much yummy-ness.  I sincerely hope you and yours have had the most blessed time too.

I only have a few days left until 31st December, but am hopeful that I can complete page 1, and fingers crossed page 2 in that time.

1st January will see Custard Cream Dream Mini coming off the frame, and a new start going on there.  Yes, it is time for the Fancy Lady new year/new start SAL #TeresamademedoitSAL. Teresa being the famous Teresa Little Stitcher on YouTube.  I've chosen two of them for the SAL, one was a Christmas present, Mini Infanta Isabel de Bourbon


225 W by 363 H and charted for 25 count.  I had some 28 count for my birthday, and might give that a try, but will decide when I prep it, which will obviously have to be before Sunday.

To follow in a month of so (as I was not lucky to receive it as a gift, so will purchase it myself) Contemporary Cross charting of Little Fish Designs 'Charm of Hummingbirds' mini version.  I would add an image, but they are difficult to copy from their site.  HERE is the link to it however.  When I have purchased the chart I will print out the mockup and take a photograph of it on my frame.  As it too, is a very fancy lady I will also be including her as a separate entry in the stitch along.

WIPS by that time will be out of hand, and Rotation a semblance of memory.  Therefore, I think that I will stitch SALs for two weeks a piece, and the rest for one, starting with Isabel, then Alpaca,Custard Cream Dream, Magic Book, Patron Saint of Green Chile, Aquarius, and back to Isabel again to start over.  When I start Charm of Hummingbirds I intend to slot it in after Magic Book

Alpaca is my oldest WIP, and has the most progress on it, so at some time I will give it a two week slot, and randomly, and see how we go with it.  It could be that nearer the 80% mark on it I will make it a focus piece.  The idea going forward is to have a new start when I have a finish.  Let's see how that goes, as I have gone from monogamous to start what the hell I want without out a care stitcher in less than three years.  Thank goodness I am about the process and not the finish, but even so I have too many WIPS on the go!

Hugs
Kay Xx

Love, Light and True and always in service and with gratitude.






No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...