Monday 19 December 2022

#408 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 25% completed


 I managed 1,106 yesterday, which was a miracle in itself as I had lots of jobs to do, and did not start stitching until late afternoon.


Did you notice in the subject line the percentage?  Yes, a quarter of the way through, and nearly another FWoP set of towers should be finished by tonight.

As there is the beginnings of his sweet little head in this current set of towers, 8 am excited for the ne t ones.  It can’t be exactly thrilling for you to see dark background for so long.  Well, actually, it is not that long really, I only started this piece in mid-November!  It’s certainly been a quick stitch to this point.

The Christmas tree has arrived in the lounge after a challenging journey from upstairs - darling hubby has been working on the stairs installing panelling, and so we had to clear up tools to get to the cupboard. Youngest kid is off today, and he will decorate the thing.  For anyone who is new, or does not know me, I hate and cannot bear decorations up before my birthday.


A run down of this week … we saw Avatar, I bought a new wheeled trolley from Hobby craft, my birthday on her purchases arrived (three appliqué books), I’m  leaning and tidying out cupboards for the dreaded event.

I am if nothing else an oxymoron, because as much as I dislike the C word, I love the music, and you can’t beT a good Xmas  live.  I can highly recommend’Your Christmas or mine’, it was laugh out loud all the way through.


Hugs


Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...