Tuesday 29 November 2022

#403 - Contemporary Cross - Custard Cream Dream Mini - 8.64% completed

 



Stitching totals each day have been down, but after a checkup with the medics today, and some more meds, I feel a little better today,  Stitching is easier when not hyped up on pain meds.


That having been said I had a health and safety issue when I mistook the Olbas nasel decongestant squirt bottle for olive oil ear drops!!!! What a fool.


Thank you so much for coming over to my blog, it is really appreciated.  In fact you might like to keep a keen eye out, as I think I will celebrate (in the not too distant future) with a thank you giveaway for one of my readers.  As Contemporary Cross now do to gift vouchers, I will purchase one for the winner in a random draw.  More details of when and how to participate.




Note the blue highlight above, and then you will know that what follows is not be trying to appear smart … and is probably old news to many, but I was ticked to read about PKs castellated edge, and how to achieve it.  So what follows below is pretty much a reminder for me, as I will likely forget how to achieve it.

Go to the gear settings icon and then select Diagonal Lines and turn on both Lower Left and Lower Left and Spacing between to 20, and a colour that suits. I like it different to my page breaks.

that 

I would love to give credit to the person that mentioned it, but sadly cannot remember if it was on Social Media or Flosstube on YT.  I do apologise to them.


Hugs, love and light


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...