Tuesday 8 November 2022

#395 - HAED Mini Aquarius Rising - 36.94% completed

 



TAH DAHhhh ...page 2 is finished too - that’s just where the edge of the ruler is.

I still have over a week on this rotation slot, and feel sure there is another page finish in the near future, which will be awesome.

I popped into Heathfield Crafts to pick up another Fox needle threader (#389).  

The bad news is that the Fox fell off of it, but the.good news is it does adhere to the needle minder. I’m pretty sure the Fox can be super-glued on again.  Now I have the Fox-free one on the rear of the work, and a smart new Fox on the front. 

I don’t think that it was a shoddy product, it’s simply that. As a full coverage HAED stitcher,  the threader gets more than fair use day in and day out.  In my world function over form is the better option, plus it most definitely does not shred the floss, which the Hummingbird one did on a constant basis. So, with all things considered it’s a winner, winner, chicken dinner  ... no chicken have been harmed in the writing of this blog post!

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...