Friday 4 November 2022

#393 - HAED Mini Aquarius Rising. - 34.13% completed

 


Page 1 is finished, and I’m loving the pot detail that is starting to appear.  

I am hoping that I can work on Page 2 finish, and get it done by early next week ... we shall see.

We, or basically me, as nobody else in the house cares,  are anxiously waiting for the Clever Chef machine to finish cooking yoghurt.  Another four hours to go and four more in the refrigerator, and I will know if the machine was worth it just for the yoghurt machines.  Regardless, with sausage casserole and a yummy gammon already under my belt this week, it will be with it to get rid of the old fashioned (and years old) slow cooker.  The ng is I wish now that I had bought the more sophisticated model.  Muhhhh, I can still get one later next year and donate it somebody, or keep it as a back up.  I am going to bake a cake in it this weekend, and try some bread too.


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...